Yesterday And Today

Yesterday went a little better diet wise. For Breakfast I had a bowl of cereal and a few pieces of sausage... and I finished off the last four peanut butter cookies. For lunch I had a half a sandwich and some chips, and for dinner I had a lunch meat sandwich and chips, I snacked on some popcorn near the nights end.

Report Card

Diet: Fair. Those cookies! Otherwise it would have been a solid day

Exercise: Poor. I did not do anything

Water: Good. At least things are getting back to normal in this area.

Sleep: Decent. Got to bed a midnight.

Mental Health: Poor.




I'm really going to try to balance myself out. I need to free my mind and prepare for the coming week, my orientation has been rescheduled officially to this Tuesday, top of the week. I know I have a couple days before anxiety will start hitting me so I need to stabilize myself mentally to be able to handle whats to come. Today I will do at least a mile walk at some point, we will see how that goes. I'm going to be watching a lot of Extreme Weight loss today to boost my spirits, and to inspire me to keep pushing on. I will be live-blogging my food intake today, so after this is posted I will make a new post and update it throughout the day, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you for reading, and I hope everyone has a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more