Its The End... Of The Week Already?

(I'm going to get straight into yesterdays report card, because you guys seen how I ate throughout the day in that live post.)

Report Card

Diet: Fair. I didn't to do badly, but I don't know anything about that takeout chicken, so it was probably very bad for me, same with the fries. I feel like I did good for the day up until dinner. I didn't have a single snack though.

Exercise: N/A. Did not happen

Water: Great.

Sleep: Poor: After 1AM

Mental Health: Fair.




I think I'm going to do another food journal today, I'm not sure if it will be a regular thing or not, but I enjoyed doing it yesterday. I was suppose to get my new clothes for work Monday, but it randomly got bumped up to today, I found out a few minutes ago, and I'm not sure why, but its given me incredibly bad anxiety. I guess I really value my time to mentally prepare for something, even if its something as simple as getting clothes.  I have only a few hours before liftoff, I have to imagine if I commanded just a little respect from my friends and family, I would be given more notice for things like this, but I don't and  don't drive (yet) so I am at their mercy. Once this is all settled I'm not sure what else will become of my day. I feel like its a writing kind of day, so maybe I will.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more