Its The End... Of The Week Already?

(I'm going to get straight into yesterdays report card, because you guys seen how I ate throughout the day in that live post.)

Report Card

Diet: Fair. I didn't to do badly, but I don't know anything about that takeout chicken, so it was probably very bad for me, same with the fries. I feel like I did good for the day up until dinner. I didn't have a single snack though.

Exercise: N/A. Did not happen

Water: Great.

Sleep: Poor: After 1AM

Mental Health: Fair.




I think I'm going to do another food journal today, I'm not sure if it will be a regular thing or not, but I enjoyed doing it yesterday. I was suppose to get my new clothes for work Monday, but it randomly got bumped up to today, I found out a few minutes ago, and I'm not sure why, but its given me incredibly bad anxiety. I guess I really value my time to mentally prepare for something, even if its something as simple as getting clothes.  I have only a few hours before liftoff, I have to imagine if I commanded just a little respect from my friends and family, I would be given more notice for things like this, but I don't and  don't drive (yet) so I am at their mercy. Once this is all settled I'm not sure what else will become of my day. I feel like its a writing kind of day, so maybe I will.

Comments

  1. Brandon...please don't let yourself fall totally off the wagon...that's the problem with stress and being a stress eater...it's hard to get control back. You are doing well, and by the pics of you in the shirt which now buttons nicely, you are making progress! Keep trying! Get one mile in and you will feel so much better :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a planner so I hate when things change suddenly! It's that lack of control. It makes me very anxious too. I like to know what is going to happen, and when, and then I can usually deal with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I value, and appreciated any and all feedback, and nothing goes unnoticed. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

🏋️‍♀️

#FaceToFace Friday

Round Tres