The Blues, Wal-Mart And Clothes Shopping

Yesterday for breakfast I decided to eat my 60 calorie pack of carrots, it was my last pack and I just wanted to get them out of the way, and it was terrible, took me forever to eat most of them, and a few went to waste. It didn't do to well for my appetite, so I had an early lunch. For lunch I had a sandwich and some chips. For dinner, I had breakfast. two boiled eggs, two small sausages and a piece of toast. Between lunch and dinner I had a snack, a serving size of low fat cheddar popcorn that's only 35 calories a serving.

Report Card

Diet: Good.

Exercise: Great. I had a bad nights sleep and my body did not have the energy I needed, once I got started with my workout I told myself, before the first mile was up, I could only do the one, and one is better than nothing, but then the first mile went by quicker than expected and I remember I told you guys Id do them no matter what, that kind of bit me in the butt! But I did it, all 3 miles of my multi-muscle walking!

Water: Good

Sleep: Fair. I got to bed around midnight, but it wasn't the best sleep.

Mental Health: Fair, but descending. I have been feeling myself making an emotional, and mental decline in the last day or so, I just have kind of been getting down, and just not feeling great about myself.


  I woke up today with lower back tension, stomach discomfort and just low energy. I heard the phone ring this morning, and the first thought that hit me was Wal-Mart, please don't let it be Wal-Mart. Moments later I was brought the phone, it was Wal-Mart. I had been getting anxiety prior because they hadn't called, and my test was taken Friday (I feared I gave the wrong number on some of the paper work), then I decided the longer it takes the better, I was hoping it would be later in the week, but nope. They wanted to set up my orientation, for tomorrow. Its been pushed back, because I need to get shirts, being my size I cant go  just anywhere to shop, in fact I have to go out of town. My cloth are rather expensive, and I don't have a lot in my wardrobe. She told me it would be a week or two before she could set up another day, fine by me. I also realized my state ID was expired so I need to get that reissued as well. So this week looks like I have to get some new shirts (and pants), and an ID.

And here is my weekly recap for YouTube. 





Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more