Day Two



Day two of boot camp week went well. I once again did the 4 mile challenge to completion. It was interesting, my nephews insisted on being in the room with me as I did it, and one even joined me  several times throughout, it was adorable! I didn't do any of my dumbell workout.

Today I again had some weight watchers cereal for breakfast, and fasted until dinner, then I again had Stirr fry minus the brown rice. I consumed 937 calories, and burned 589, leaving me with... 3,262.

A buddy of mine came over today and I decided to chill over at his house. That's why there was no dumbell workout, but I brought my Stirr fry. I did have some anxiety earlier but nevermind that


Exercise verdict: Great (I've done 8 in door miles in two days! I'm not making any projections for tomorrow yet, but this week could end up being my most miles ever (my peak was 13 in January)).

Food verdict: Good I think. (But I know those numbers well not sit too well for some of you)

Boot Camp Day Two verdict: Success



Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more