Day Five



Today I struggled with my miles again, my knees weren't able to give me 100%, and I was feeling kind of out of it, it seemed like the time between miles multiplied as I went on, but I was able to complete all four. Honestly I considered quitting at the  2nd mile, but I wanted that peak number of 14 miles done for the week, so I marched on and got it done!

Today I got blood work done so I was fasting this morning, I didn't eat until noon. I had two tablespoons of spinach dip, I didn't again till dinner, we had taco salad made with ground chicken and low fat, fat free, low sodium (it was still kind of up there though) ingredients. It was delicious. I was satisfied but got hungry later, but I'm just below my sodium in take for the day, and the things I want would take me over, so that's it for the night. I consumed 1,399 calories for the day, and burned over 500 calories working out.

Exercise verdict: Great

Food verdict: great

Boot Camp Day Five verdict: fantastic

And so that concludes Boot Camp Week.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more